MJB Osteopathy and Natural Health
Due to COVID-19, we have some strict procedures in place to minimise any impact
Our current New Procedures:
Before every appointment, you will be triaged to check for suitability and safety of a face-to-face treatment.
Obviously anyone with active COVID-19 symptoms (temperature, a new persistent dry cough, Shortness of breath, unusual fatigue and/or loss of sense of taste/smell).
- Please wear a mask or suitable face covering.
- Please do not enter the practice until 5mins before your designated treatment time in order to wash your hands.
- Please be punctual and ready to start treatment at the allotted time. This is vital otherwise we will be unable to see you – we have to have mandatory cleaning and aeration time between appointments.
- Only one person to be in the practice at a time unless accompanying a minor or vulnerable adult.
- Please ask anybody else to wait in the car.
- Please wear appropriate clothing that allows us to assess you without removing anything.
- Please make payment via BACs Bank Transfer if at all possible – Cheques are also acceptable.
- Please bear with us as we navigate our way around this new way of working. It will get easier for all of us (I hope!!)