Here’s a simple turmeric milk recipe that you can easily make at home!
This has many potential benefits for all conditions, it is highly anti-inflammatory, full of antioxidants, can be useful for joint pains, neurological disorders, skin conditions, digestive problems, high blood pressure, memory, cholesterol problems….
Step 1 – Make the paste
- 1/4 cup of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
Mix all ingredients in a small a small sauce pan and mix well. Turn the heat to medium high and stir constantly until the mixture is a thick paste. This does not take long so don’t walk away from the pan.Let this mixture cool and then keep it in a small jar in the fridge.
Step 2 – Make the drink!
- 1 cup of almond milk (or hemp or coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of your refrigerated turmeric paste
- Honey (Manuka is the best)
Combine all the ingredients, except honey in a saucepan. Turn the heat to medium. While heating make sure to stir constantly and do not allow the mixture to boil. Add honey to taste.
Click the link below to download this turmeric milk recipe.